Tuesday, July 7, 2009

New Starbucks Card

While in Victoria over the July 1st holiday, we stopped in at Starbucks for a refreshment and I found thier newest gift card. It is designed to go on your key chain (I think that dangling with keys and change in a pocket will destroy the magnetic strip).

The new size is sure to please some, and aggrivate others.

If you collect Starbucks cards or would like to, drop me a line and I will show you how to get started. They are so neat and easy to display, colorfull, and the quality of art on the cards is impressive. Some are hard to find, but you can put together a nice collection fairly easily. This is also a great alternative hobby to coin or stamp collection, and is great for kids as well! Ask your family for thier old ones!

Ed
-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: