Sunday, May 31, 2009

1st time using BlogPress


Hi there,
With BlogPress, one is able to post to their own blog from an iPhone.

Hope it works, here goes! :)





I enjoy stopping in at Starbucks on our travels. Good coffee, usually they have good cakes, and unlike Tim Horton's, it is made to taste the same all the time!

Ed

-- Post From My iPhone while at the mall.

p.s. where are we moving to you ask? A NEW LOCATION is in the works! And since my blog is not checked often by others including you, I can freely say that for now it is NOT BC! :).

Who will be the first to find out?1

2 comments:

Ed H. said...

It works! This is great! Maybe now I will post more often.

Susanna said...

Hey Dad, I just saw your post! It's cool that you can blog from your iPhone. It's fun to read little interesting blogs like this one about Starbucks!

I'll check your blog more often now, in case there's a new iPhone blog. :)