Monday, June 2, 2008

My first post.!

Welcome to “As I thought on my way… .”!

This is my very first blog and so it comes with a lot of eagerness, enthusiasm and yet some trepidation!

This blog will mostly be on a personal bases geared to keep friends and relatives updated on our lives and our travels, but will also contain other items of interest.


First a photo of my dear wife and myself.


Ed & Ruth


And so without any adieu...I begin.

======================================================

On Saturday, May 24/2008 we were blessed with the arrival of our fifth grandchild Charlotte Anne to our son and his wife. She is a most beautiful little girl, and she has won the hearts of all who see her. Congratulations and best wishes to Andrew and Natasha!


Charlotte Anne

Ruth’s Mom and Step Dad just left this morning. They came from Edmonton to visit us a week ago Saturday May 24/08. We had a great time and I believe they did as well.



Reinhold and Lydia Wilde



Our daughters Stephanie and Susanna who reside in the USA and our four grandchildren, Esther, Heidi, Silas, and Elliott also joined us last Thursday. Well, the house is certainly alive to say the least, and with only a few minor juice spills and other crashes, things are not too bad!




Stephanie and Susanna

They all came to see us and also to visit their new niece and cousin Charlotte Anne who many of you have already met in person or read about at http://trooperscoop.blogspot.com/


Having a great time…till next time!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post! Love the pictures! Can you send me that picture of Charlotte? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogger!

Anonymous said...

I am SO excited about your new blog!!! I love your first post! :D Can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

I love your new blog!

Can't wait to read your next posting! :)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your Blog Ed !!!

Your first post was Great !

We are looking forward to frequent updates !